The February 2022 Kerr-Tar COG Newsletter is here! Click HERE or on the image to read.
In this issue:
- Board Member Spotlight: Michael Williford
- Staff Spotlight: James Cunningham
- 2022 Senior Games
- RAAC Meeting
- COVID Grants for Food & Services
- Henderson Walk With Ease
- Vaccination Support
- Coronavirus Recover Funds
- NC Parks & Rec Trust Fund Grants
- EV Driver Spotlight
- Anti-Idling Billboard
- NC Ethics Commission
- City of Roxboro Pocket Park
- Comprehensive Plan Updates
- NCDOT Bike Helmet Initiative
- NCWorks Success Story
- Workforce Development Board Meeting
- Franklin County Job Fair
- Golden LEAF SITE Program
- National Podcast featuring Local Planning Director
- Watch for Me NC
- Save the Date: Economic Development Summit
It’s here and full of great information! Make sure you get your planner out and mark down the dates and deadlines! Click HERE for the December 2021 KTCOG Newsletter.
The May 28, 2020 6:00 PM meeting of the Kerr-Tar Regional Council of Governments Board of Directors will be held electronically. The public will not be allowed to physically attend this meeting; however, the public is welcome to view or listen to the meeting via Zoom. Click here for Zoom meeting information and the meeting agenda.
Members of the public who would like to make public comments during the Public Comments section of the meeting MUST register by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org before 12:00 noon on Thursday May 28, 2020. You must include your name, address, comment topic, and the phone number you will be calling from, and email address. You will be recognized for comments in the order that you registered. The time limit for each speaker will be five minutes with a total time limit set aside for public comments totaling 30 minutes.
Click here to view meeting materials.
The Kerr-Tar Regional Council of Governments sincerely appreciates everyone’s patience during this unprecedented event.